Prenatal vitamins are essential for pregnancy. A pregnant woman requires additional vitamins that are often not available from the food she eats. Taking these prenatal vitamins externally will ensure the best of health for the mother and fetus. Some of these may be optional, but some are important. Your doctor might advise you to take these vitamins right from the 1st trimester.
Prenatal Vitamins For Pregnancy
Prenatal vitamins help you counter the effects of pregnancy complications and other health concerns that may arise. The best prenatal vitamins include folate, iron, calcium, vitamins D, C, A, and E, zinc, copper, magnesium, and vitamin B-12.
Many pregnant women do not get plenty of choline. This can be obtained from foods like egg yolks. Choline is an important nutrient that is essential for fetus brain development and the pregnant woman’s health. It also boosts the placental function.
Some prenatal vitamins also contain DHA, which is necessary for your baby’s brain development and function. Many healthcare providers prescribe prenatal supplements containing DHA supplement, especially in the third trimester.
There are many options available on the market. Some of these taste good, and you will not end up puking it out when morning sickness hits. There are many good brands available over the counter, but it is always better to consult your doctor before taking these.
The Best Time To Start Taking Prenatal Vitamins
The best time to start taking these supplements is when you are planning a baby. It is often beneficial to start taking these before you conceive. The fetus’ neural tube develops into the spinal cord and the brain during the 1st month of pregnancy. Often, pregnant women do not realize they are pregnant until they cross the first month.
Furthermore, it is necessary to continue taking a supplement throughout your pregnancy after you conceive. These are also recommended by doctors to women to plan to breastfeed their babies.
Shop These Products Online
We also have some cute baby products you can buy online from our online portal. All you have to do is to click on the ‘Buy Now’ button to get redirected to our store. You can also check for other baby items on our website.
Newborn Baby Booties
- Unisex newborn baby shoe socks
- Perfect for a birthday gift and christening gift
- Protects the baby’s feet from cold and insect bites
- Color: Black, Dark Grey, Flannel Grey, Flannel Grey Orange, Flannel Grey Pink, Fluff Black, Fluff Dark Grey, Fluff Brown, FluffGrey White, Fluff Light Grey, Fluff Pink, Fluff Red, Fluff White, Grey, Pink, Pink Grey, Star Blue, Star Pink, Star Grey, Star White, Stripe Black, Stripe Dark Grey, Stripe khaki, Stripe Light Grey, Stripe pink, Stripe Sky-blue, White
- Material: Made by soft cotton fabric for comfort and anti-slip
Non-Wire Breastfeeding Bra
- MAXIMUM COMFORT: Made of 100 % cotton. It has a wire-free u-shaped back perfect for pregnant women.
- EASY-FEEDING: The wire-free design provides an easy and hassle-free way of breastfeeding. You can feed anytime, anywhere.
- REPLACEABLE PADS: Comes with extra pads for replacements.
- EASY TO USE: All you need to do is flip the bra wiring and voila! No more hungry and crying babies!
5 Pair/Lot Baby Foot Socks
- Thick baby foot socks for autumn and winter
- Protects baby from cold. Perfect birthday gift for babies.
- Color: Blue, Blue Star, Dark Blue, Dark Pink, Gray, Green, Khaki, Khaki Star, Pink, Purple, Red Star, and Yellow
- 0-4 months, For baby foot length: 7-9 cm
- 5-12 months, For baby foot length: 9-12 cm
- 1-3 years old, For baby foot length: 12-14 cm
- Material: Cotton