You are elated on being pregnant. You have built up dreams about your baby and its future. A new mom-to-be cannot even wait to hold your baby in your arms. But these nine months are pretty special too, not only because you need to enjoy your pregnancy, but because if you do not take care of your health at this time, you may end up having major issues at the time of delivery or later. Here are some pregnancy tips on health that will help you maintain a healthy body even while pregnant.
Pregnancy Tips On Health
Pregnancy Diet Plan
Most of you assume that since you are pregnant, you can binge eat your favorite foods and put on oodles of weight. While it is necessary to put on 12 kgs of weight, a little more or little less can be harmful to the baby and your health later. It is advisable to follow a proper pregnancy diet plan to eat healthy foods and keep your body hydrated. You should consult a nutritionist and your obstetrician to get a recommended diet plan for you. It is one of the most important pregnancy tips on health.
These exercises are very important to maintain the health of the pregnant woman and the fetus. Certain yoga asanas are exceptionally beneficial pregnancy exercises that can be performed during pregnancy. You can also perform other prenatal exercises after consulting your trainer.
Other Health Symptoms
- The hormonal changes occurring in the body in the initial weeks of pregnancy might cause the breasts to get swollen and sore. As the body adjusts to the hormonal changes, this discomfort decreases.
- Nausea occurs quite frequently in the initial weeks of pregnancy. Some women never experience it, and some experience it only during the first trimester. The pregnancy hormones can make women feel nauseous and throw up.
- A pregnant woman might urinate more often. As the amount of blood in the body increases, it puts extra pressure on the kidneys to work on the fluids, making your bladder fuller more frequently.
- A pregnant woman might feel very tired and sleepy in her earlier days of pregnancy. It is because of the increased levels of progesterone in the body.
- A pregnant woman might feel very weepy or emotional due to the flood of hormones in her body. She can also get irritable and cranky.
- The hormones are again responsible for making a woman feel bloated and heavy. The feeling is similar to what a woman feels at the start of her menstrual cycle.
Happiness And Comfort
The most important pregnancy tip on health is to be happy. A happy mom will have an easy delivery and will give birth to a happy baby. A stressed pregnant woman will end up having complications in her health, as well as in the health of the baby.
It is one of the most important phases of a woman’s life. Special care has to be taken by her family members to ensure good health.