Pregnancy symptoms differ in every woman. Some women may experience changes in their bodies right from the first week of conception, while some do not know until two months. If you are planning a baby and want to know everything about the early pregnancy symptoms, then read on along. Here are some signs that you can check in your body to see if you are pregnant or not.
Early Pregnancy Symptoms
Swollen or Tender Breasts
Some women experience tender or swollen breasts as soon as they get pregnant. This is because of certain hormonal changes in the body. Breasts begin to feel heavier and fuller.
If you suddenly start feeling tired and lethargic for no reason, then you should get a pregnancy test done. As the levels of progesterone shoot up in the body, a woman might feel tired and sleepy. With more blood production initiating in the body, a woman may experience low blood pressure.
Slight Bleeding or Spotting
Now, this sign may confuse you if you think you are pregnant. But, sometimes, when the fertilized egg attaches itself to the uterus lining, slight spotting may occur. This bleeding is very temporary.
This is the most common one of the early pregnancy symptoms. Most women feel nauseous in the first trimester. This includes morning sickness, vomiting, and nausea. This occurs to due increased levels of estrogen in the body.
Some women may experience headaches during the initial weeks. This happens due to increased blood circulation in the body.
Extreme mood swings may occur in some women, making them feel weepy or emotional over little things.
Faintness and Dizziness
Blood pressure drops, and blood vessels dilate during pregnancy, making the woman feel dizzy or light-headed. Faintness sometimes also gets triggered by low blood sugar.
Shop These Products Online
Now, since you are planning a baby, we have some cool maternity wear that you can shop from our online platform. We have carefully curated a list of a few products that can be very useful during your pregnancy.
Maternity Clothes T-Shirt Tops
- BEST CLOTHES DURING PREGNANCY: Clothes of pregnant women have to be comfortable enough and this product can provide support for your stomach while keeping you comfortable.
- STYLISH AND TRENDY: Stay beautiful and feel beautiful in this soft and hugging dresses that will keep your confidence level up during the difficult times in the pregnancy.
- SIZE: The dress is available from small to extra large.
- MATERIAL: Cotton
Short-Sleeve Maternity T-shirt
- Summer short sleeve t-shirt for pregnant women with cute designs
- Perfect for pregnant mothers
- Color: White t-shirt with different designs to choose from
- Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Material: Polyester
- Package Content: 1pc T-shirt
High-Quality Pregnancy Stockings
- MATERNITY STOCKINGS: Get the proper support for your growing tummy and prevents muscle strain of legs with this high-quality and thick fabric maternity stockings.
- SOFT AND COMFY: These stockings are made from thick fabric but are also stretchable and breathable, so you stay comfortable the entire time you are wearing it.
- COLORS: Gray, black, skin color, navy blue
- MATERIAL: Nylon