The most beautiful aspect of pregnancy is to breastfeed your baby. We have all seen tons of advertisements explaining the importance of breast milk for babies. No formula or milk can equate to the nutrients available in breastmilk. It contains all the vital ingredients required for the healthy growth of a child. Hence, here is some brief information on breastfeeding and its importance to babies.
Breastfeed And It’s Importance
Breastfeed provides vital nutrients for the healthy growth of your child. It boosts the baby’s immunity against allergies, obesity, and other diseases. It also protects the child against diabetes and cancer. Thus, breastfeeding is easily digested and does not cause constipation. Therefore, children who have been exclusively breastfed have a higher level of IQ.
The milk supply from the breast changes in composition and constituency according to the day time and frequency of nursing. The body governs this on its own. The composition and supply also change as per the age of the baby to promote better growth. It has been considered as the perfect food for babies. This milk is always available when your baby requires it. You don’t need to sterilize or clean the milk bottles. Therefore, it does not harm the environment and does not create any waste. It is always available at the right temperature and absolutely clean and safe.
Moreover, mothers who breastfeed their babies find it easier to shed off their post-partum delivery weight. They have a reduced risk of Type 2 Diabetes and breast cancer. Such mothers also find it easier to bond with their babies as they get to hold their baby’s skin to skin. Hence, the baby often recognizes their mothers with their smell. The first yellow-colored milk secreted from the mother’s breast after delivery is very crucial for the baby’s development as it contains very important minerals and vitamins.
Shop These Products Online
Maternity Nursing/Pregnant Women Bras and Underwear
- BREATHABLE AND COMFORTABLE: Comfortable and breathable bras and undies that make pregnancy and maternity more comfortable. You can also wear this even after maternity.
- HELPFUL AND USEFUL: Helps ease breast tenderness, no steel ring.
- SIZE: Get the correct size for you by referring to our size chart.
- MATERIAL: Spandex and Cotton.
Non-Wire Breastfeeding Bra
- MAXIMUM COMFORT: Made of 100 % cotton. It has a wire-free U-shaped back perfect for pregnant women.
- EASY-FEEDING: The wire-free design provides an easy and hassle-free way of breastfeeding. You can feed anytime, anywhere.
- REPLACEABLE PADS: Comes with extra pads for replacements.
- EASY TO USE: All you need to do is flip the bra wiring and voila! No more hungry and crying babies!
Women’s Breastfeeding And Nursing Maternity Clothes
- Fabrics are made of high-quality materials, very durable for everyday use.
- Designed fashionably fabulous for you to become more attractive.
- Great attire for your mother’s casual plans.
- Materials: Cotton blend with Solid pattern type.
- Colors: Violet, blue and black
- Package includes:
- 1x women tops
- For full-size information, please see the size chart.
So, hurry up and place your orders now!