Are you struggling with bathing your baby? Do you feel your baby is too fussy and slippery when all soapy? Bathing a baby can be fun if you know how to do it right. You also have to be very careful while bathing your baby, as there is a constant risk of getting water in its nose. Here are some bathing tips to help you get the most of your baby baths.
Bathing Tips For Bathing Baby
- Always take a flat tub where you can place your baby. You get special baby bathtubs with a drain at the end too.
- Use a special baby shower cap when you apply shampoo on the head. The cap prevents the later from reaching the eyes.
- You will need a separate bucket of water or a hand shower. You will also need a stool to sit yourself so that you can comfortably hold the baby in the bathtub.
- Some people also keep a bath towel under the baby while bathing to prevent it from slipping. You will need to hold the baby properly from the upper back while pouring water as babies tend to slide easily.
- Use a baby-approved bath lotion or soap for bathing your baby.
- Do not pour water directly on the face as the babies do not know how to hold their breath.
- You can pour lukewarm water on the body and wipe the face gently. You can pour water on the head by tilting the baby so that the water does not come into the eyes.
- If you are inexperienced in bathing a baby, then it is advised to get help from a mid-wife or a friend who has experience.
Shop These Products Online
We also have some cool products you might need for feeding your baby or for your little munchkin. You can browse these products and place your orders online.
Maternity Nursing/Pregnant Women Bras and Underwear
- BREATHABLE AND COMFORTABLE: Comfortable and breathable bras and undies that make pregnancy and maternity more comfortable. You can also wear this even after maternity.
- HELPFUL AND USEFUL: Helps ease breast tenderness, no steel ring.
- SIZE: Get the correct size for you by referring to our size chart.
- MATERIAL: Spandex and Cotton.
Stylish Maternity Breastfeeding Nightgown
- Breastfeeding a comfortable dress
- Perfect for breastfeeding mothers
- Color: Grey, Purple, Red
- Material: Cotton
- Please check the Size Chart for the available sizes.
- Packaged content: 1pc dress
Newborn Baby Booties
- Unisex newborn baby shoe socks
- Perfect for a birthday gift and christening gift.
- It protects the baby’s feet from cold and insect bites.
- Color: Black, Dark Grey, Flannel Grey, Flannel Grey Orange, Flannel Grey Pink, Fluff Black, Fluff Dark Grey, Fluff Brown, FluffGrey White, Fluff Light Grey, Fluff Pink, Fluff Red, Fluff White, Grey, Pink, Pink Grey, Star Blue, Star Pink, Star Grey, Star White, Stripe Black, Stripe Dark Grey, Stripe khaki, Stripe Light Grey, Stripe pink, Stripe Sky-blue, White
- Material: It is made by soft cotton fabric for comfort and anti-slip.